Monday, June 9, 2014

His Blues Eyes








blue sky's above me
hues from dark to palest blue
I'm lost in blue eyes

those blue eyes of his
sparkled when he laughed and smiled
blue eyes did love me

woven in my heart
and touching my very soul
bound to his blue eyes

arm and arm we walked
love for the very first time
we kissed laughed and sang

flowers so deep blue
changed like his moods day to day
pale blue light blue dark

blues wove a dark spell
thunder storms did rein sometimes
darkest blue came then

wrapped in sheets of blue
tender times we spent in bed
simmering love bold

body heat red hot
melting into puddles blue
patterns cross our bed

cold winter winds came
nipping at our great blue door
eats away at you

now I walk alone
on your grave blue flowers grow
beneath lies your soul




No comments:

Post a Comment