Monday, June 23, 2014

Creatures Of The Sea










mists rise from the oceans depth
the sea,green gray,dark and deep
as waves rush towards me,then
like a forlorn lover recedes.

sprites, sirens of the night call to me
as they dance upon the white foam
glittering in the darkness
this is a secret place of magic and wonder.

and I watch the enigmatic moon light
change the tiny beings colors from silver to gold
as they like dancers in the dead of night
leaping from wave to wave.

crystalline laughter echos softly
almost lost in the surfs sound
my feet, naked buried deep within the sand
pervades my flesh with dampness.

and I wait in this secret place known to none be me
for the tide to once more slip back into the murky sea
I wait and dawn brakes to warm my cold skin
the sun that fades all the nights pleasure.

this is a secret place where nights minions gather to play


from the sea they rise
born deep within the darkness
dancing in moon light

No comments:

Post a Comment