Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Fever For You


I can't stop this need 
that crawls  beneath my skin
blood boils and courses through my very soul
your image captured in my eyes
I am trapped by your touch,see me,see me
I burn for the taste of your lips
your scent brings on a fever in me
don't be afraid don't pull away
I have seen you cringe, the look in your eyes
does not my form please you
come,come into my essence 
as I envelope your soul wrapping you in my woven web
no
say you never then
oh, set me free or be my woman
I will hold you close our bodies melting
and we become one being,one heart forever







4 comments:

  1. This is deliciously intense love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very powerful --- a lovely take on the prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sucks to desperately want someone who doesn't want you. Although my experience with this was nowhere near so supernatural or poetic, it just sucked.
    Mine is here.
    http://dothedead.wordpress.com/2014/06/05/lost-and-found/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read it and it didn't suck. I can't write a story like thatI would not know where to begin. Thanks for stopping by.

    Melanie
    bd

    ReplyDelete